About Blue Dot Services of Maryland
Blue Dot Connects the Dots with Outstanding Service
For more than 40 years, the company has grown to over 400 employees, right here in Maryland. For cost-effective heating, air conditioning, ventilation and related comfort systems in your home, you can depend on Blue Dot. Serving the Mid-Atlantic region
As a Blue Dot customer, you can expect to receive:
- Expert Comfort Consultants who can provide you with new installation information, maintenance programs and financing options
- Blue Carpet Service. We'll treat your home and building with the respect it deserves
- Estimates before the work begins - for FREE with no obligations
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Personal, individualized attention
- Sales and service appointments that fit your schedule
- Fast response and 24-hour/7-day emergency service
- The industry's only Trust Certified service professionals
- A guarantee on parts and labor
To become part of Blue Dot, all team members must pass a background reference check and a drug test. All Blue Dot team members are also licensed, bonded and insured. And every Blue Dot technician is trained to the highest standards with total customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
We further distinguish ourselves by our company culture, which is based on an all-encompassing commitment to long-term relationships with our customers. We do this so that you know you can feel comfortable with Blue Dot. Our attention to making every experience a pleasant one is woven into everything we do. Please, contact us and let us know how we can help.
54 reviews | Write a review
- on Google
Kevin got here quickly to fix our AC problem. He was professional and explained everything in an easy to understand manner and has us up a running in less than one hour. Blue Dot is lucky to have such an employee, although I have yet to have a bad experience with ANY Blue Dot employee.
- on Google
This was the second time that Michael came to my home for service. Both times he was extremely courteous, and took the time to explain my problem and what he could do to fix it. I appreciated his professionalism and excellence in service, and thought he deserved to be recognized for it.