Would you like to learn more about the topics covered in our recent blog posts? If you are interested in learning how to troubleshoot any part of your HVAC system or would simply like to better understand how your furnace or air conditioner operates, then these resources may be of interest to you.
- For an introduction to setting air registers in your home, visit eHow.com.
- This AssociatedContent.com guide to safely changing furnace filters is a great reference tool for changing your own filters.
- For tips on finding and choosing an HVAC contractor, read this AirConditioning-and-Heating.com article.
- This Washington Post Article explains in detail why it is more costly to not change your furnace filter than it is to change it.
- For tips on troubleshooting furnaces, this HowStuffWorks.com article is a reliable source of information.
- To understand the importance of having an efficient home heating system, explore the various pages of the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy’s “Introduction to Energy Efficiency for Consumers.”