According to the Department of Energy, the average home wastes 25% to 40% of the energy put out by the central furnace, heat pump, and/or air conditioner. In other words, not only are you compromising your home's air quality by having inadequate performance from your heating and cooling systems, but you are also compromising the money you could be saving by having more efficient systems.
In scheduling home energy audits with Blue Dot Services of Maryland we will diagnose and advise you regarding any factors contributing to the negative performance, air quality, and energy efficiency of your home. We are BPI certified (Building Performance Institute), as well as experienced mechanical contractors - thus, we can not only make recommendations on what can be done to your home to help make it more energy and cost efficient, but we can actually DO those recommendations if you would prefer.
If you would like to resolve any of the following problems, call 1-800-BLUE DOT to schedule your home energy audit!
* Continuously running heating and cooling systems
* Varying temperatures from one room to the next
* Unable to maintain desired room temperature
* Windows with moisture or broken seals
* Peeling of furniture or walls in the interior of the home
* Peeling of siding on the exterior of the home
* Drafts in various rooms
* An excess of dust
* Dry air during the winter months
* Cold floors during the winter months
By scheduling a home energy audit with Blue Dot Services of Maryland, we can effectively lead you down the road toward a more efficient, healthier, and happier home - as well as a heavier pocketbook of savings!