There’s a reason why HVAC contractors are trained professionals—understanding and repairing home heating and air conditioning systems is a complicated business! If you’d like to know more about how your heat pump works, check out these sites:
- This article from Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration News gives a thorough explanation of how a heat pump operates.
- If you want tips on operating and maintaining your heat pump, review these guidelines from the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Check out this comprehensive guide to home heating and cooling to learn how to select a high-quality, energy-efficient HVAC system.
- The California Energy Commission’s article on HVAC energy-efficiency ratings will help you understand what all those acronyms on the labels mean.
- The Air Conditioning Contractors of America further de-mystifies the world of AC repair and ratings with this helpful glossary of HVAC terms.
Speaking with an experienced HVAC contractor is the best way to learn more about which type of system would work well in your home. Give Blue Dot Services of Baltimore a call at (410) 698-6465 for installation, maintenance, and repair services you can rely on.