This winter can be the most wonderful time of the year if your home is protected from the cold and efficiently heated by your furnace. For tips on how to maintain your furnace and conserve energy at home, check out the following resources:
- In order for a furnace to run effectively, it needs to be properly maintained. HowStuffWorks.com provides a comprehensive guide to furnace maintenance.
- If your allergies act up when you first turn on your furnace, MSNBC.com explains that it could be a sign that your heating ducts require cleaning.
- The U.S. Department of Energy wants your home to be more energy-efficient. Check out this link for information on how you can weather-strip your doors and windows to help prevent heat loss.
- The Huffington Post presents ways you can cut winter energy costs, complete with helpful pictures to clearly illustrate the energy-saving steps discussed.
- Massachusetts Real Estate News also provides easy steps you can take to conserve energy this winter season.
Blue Dot Services of Maryland can help you stay comfortable and save money all year round. Contact us at (410) 698-6465 to find out more.