Your heating and cooling system is an important part of your home. Protecting your furnace and investing in energy-efficient HVAC technologies can save you money and stress. Read through these articles to learn more about furnace maintenance and heat pumps.
- Learn what to expect during a furnace inspection and tune-up with this information from This Old House.
- The U.S. Department of Energy describes what makes heat pumps energy efficient.
- If you’re looking for some tips and guidelines for furnace maintenance, HowStuffWorks.com has you covered.
- The Cold Climate Housing Research Center thoroughly explains how heat pumps work.
- The EPA’s Energy Star Program provides comprehensive information about optimizing your HVAC system.
To learn more about furnace maintenance, heat pumps, and keeping your home’s heating and cooling system in top shape, contact Blue Dot Services of Maryland at (410) 698-6465. We offer furnace and cooling system repair, in addition to first-rate HVAC equipment and service at a price you can afford.