If You Want To Learn More About Improving Home Cooling Efficiency Before Summer Hits, Take A Look At These Great Resources
Your air conditioner will benefit greatly from extra attention before the cooling season arrives. Learn some tips, tricks, and upgrades that will keep you cool this summer by checking out these links:
- An annual inspection and tune-up of your air conditioner can prevent major problems down the road. Read this page from EnergySavers.gov to find out about some common problems with your air conditioner.
- A programmable thermostat will help you control your home’s temperature in an efficient way even when you’re not at home. Check out these tips on how to program these types of thermostats on EnergyStar.gov.
- Get your air conditioner and your whole house ready for summer by learning some simple tricks. Read this article from the Salisbury Post get the scoop on summer-proofing your home.
- The thermostats in your home play a huge role in the amount of energy consumed every day. Learn what the most efficient thermostat settings are for summer from LiveStrong.com.
- Check out these tips on how to improve your air conditioner’s efficiency from AOL.com.
Prevent costly repairs and air conditioner breakdowns this summer with Blue Dot Services of Maryland’s 21-point A/C inspection. Call us today at (410) 698-6465 for more information.