Head to the pages below to explore some common issues and maintenance procedures that can afflict heaters, furnaces, and gas boilers. Contact Blue Dot Services of Maryland at (410) 698-6465 for even more information.
- Head to EnergySavers.gov to see the various efficiency ratings of furnaces and boilers and determine how a newer model can help your home save money.
- Check out this guide from FamilyHandyman.com to see what types of furnace maintenance you can perform at home.
- Read this quick guide from EnergyStar.gov to learn how to keep your heating and cooling equipment in top condition with regular maintenance.
- Find out why it’s important to have sediment flushed from your home water heater on this page from Lower-My-EnergyBill.com.
- This article from HowStuffWorks.com explains how pilot lights work in many appliances, such as gas boilers.