Do You Want to Learn More About Saving Money In The Winter? Dig Deeper With These Helpful Resources From Around The Web.
Winter is now in full force, which means passing the time bundled up, trying to stay warm. Yet the most important part of staying comfortable during the winter is a properly functioning heating system. For more information, take a look at these additional links:
- Looking for ways to reduce your carbon footprint? Check out this page from American Public Media.
- For help programming your digital thermostat, head over to this page from EnergySavers.gov.
- A malfunctioning furnace can be extremely burdensome. For troubleshooting assistance, visit this page from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Take a look at these tips from Kiplinger.com for ways to save money on utilities.
- A programmable thermostat can save a household $180 or more in a single year! To learn more, visit EnergyStar.gov.
- For more information, call Blue Dot Services of Maryland at (410) 698-6465.