Check out these pages to learn more about getting your home’s HVAC equipment ready for winter and a few tips on improving your indoor air quality.
Contact Blue Dot Services of Maryland at (410) 698-6465 for more information.
- Before the cooler weather hits, read this article from About.com for information on getting your HVAC equipment ready.
- Visit this slideshow from TheDailyGreen.com to learn more about preparing your home for winter.
- Visit this page from NIH.gov to learn about the pollutants that negatively affect indoor air quality in homes.
- Get a thorough explanation of home indoor air quality on this page from EPA.gov.
- In an article from CDC.gov, you can see how indoor air quality impacts the health of everyone, especially those that already suffer from respiratory issues.