Follow the links below to learn more about how you can save money on your heating and cooling, as well as signs that it might be time to replace your water heater. Contact Blue Dot Services of Maryland at (410) 698-6465 for more information.
- Learn how using a programmable thermostat can save you money on your heating and cooling costs on this page from EnergyStar.gov.
- Check out this page from About.com for a few tips on reducing your heating costs at home.
- Head to this page on EnergySavers.gov to see how choosing a new and efficient HVAC system can bring you savings in the long run.
- In this article from the California Energy Commission, you can learn about the advantages of different types of water heaters when you are getting ready to replace your own.
- Find out what to look for in a new water heater with help from this article on HowStuffWorks.com.