If You've Enjoyed Our Recent Blog Topics, Then You'll Love These Great Resources From Around The Web
There are a number of causes of poor indoor air quality, but poor ventilation is the leading cause. Depending on how old your HVAC system is, it might be a good idea to consider purchasing a new system. Not only will a new HVAC unit improve the air quality inside your home, but it will undoubtedly be more efficient than your previous system. To learn more, be sure to check out these helpful resources from around the Web:
- If you want to breathe easy in your own home, then check out this article from webmd.com for five easy ways to improve indoor air quality.
- Indoor air pollution can the reason behind poor health. To learn more about the health implications of indoor air pollution, take a look at this article from the World Health Organization.
- Would you like to know more about the causes of indoor air pollution? If so, then check out this article from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Before you purchase a new air conditioning unit, head over to howstuffworks.com and have a look at their air conditioner buying guide.
- Did you know that an Energy Star qualified air conditioner could cut your cooling costs by 30%? To learn more about Energy Star qualified products, head over to energystar.gov.
If you have any questions about HVAC installation, repair, or maintenance, contact Blue Dot Services of Maryland at (410) 698-6465.