Are You Looking For Additional Information About Our Recent Blog Topics? Take a Look at These Resources
If you have read our recent blog topics on staying cool while your air conditioner is being repaired and how to maintain your AC between scheduled appointments, check out some of these great resources. For even more information, call Blue Dot Services at 410-698-6465.
- Womenshealth.about.com discusses heat-related illness and how much water you need to prevent dehydration.
- Dealing with the heat without air conditioning can be difficult. The Herald News discusses this obstacle and what you can do about it.
- Naturemoms.com discusses some of the ways to stay cool without AC, such as opening windows and turning off lights.
- An important part of HVAC maintenance is changing the air conditioning filter. To learn how, visit eHow.com.
- Realtor.com discusses the air conditioning maintenance that can be done yourself between professional maintenance appointments.